1.7

I made a small order last week of a couple pizzas and cheesy bread at the Dominos location on Freret St in New Orleans, La.My order took four hours to be delivered.

Let it be known that after further inquiry with the employees I discovered that they do not pickup the phones as they are "too busy." When I did get my order I was further disappointed by the product. The pizza was undercooked and droopy, and the cheesy bread was luke warm/cold. You would think that with the incredibly ridiculous time it took to deliver, the food would have been perfect; however this was not true.

I am deeply disappointed with this location as this is where I usually order, I hope these issues can be fixed.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dominos pizza pizza from Dominos Pizza and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Dominos Pizza to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of pizza, poor service and management, lack of product in pizza and long wait time. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Papa Johns Pizza. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dominos Pizza for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments