Dominos Pizza - Long weight times, unprofessional staff, poor service.
I made a small order last week of a couple pizzas and cheesy bread at the Dominos location on Freret St in New Orleans, La.My order took four hours to be delivered.
Let it be known that after further inquiry with the employees I discovered that they do not pickup the phones as they are "too busy." When I did get my order I was further disappointed by the product. The pizza was undercooked and droopy, and the cheesy bread was luke warm/cold. You would think that with the incredibly ridiculous time it took to deliver, the food would have been perfect; however this was not true.
I am deeply disappointed with this location as this is where I usually order, I hope these issues can be fixed.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of pizza
- Poor service and management
- Lack of product in pizza
- Long wait time
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dominos Pizza Cheesy Bread
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "So I ordered a pizza. Triple pepperoni and bacon. Not only was the order wrong, but when I called to complain about it the assistant manager, Tyler, decided to..."
- "Domino's.... I saw a commercial last year with your ceo saying you guys addressed this issue (see pic). Guess that was short lived! Too bad, ..."
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "What I ordered and received are two different things very dissapointed with this what I got is not what I ordered this was a rip off this was supposed to..."
- "This company had quoted me $2,095 when it was complete I was charged a total of $5,146.Upon arriving in Los Angeles he said I had more item and had to..."
- "Hi thanks for taking this complaint about this location Crescent City Dialysis 3909 bienville street suite 1b my name is GREGORY BARROW I am on dialysis for the past..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."