i had ordered America's Legend pizza from Dominos at Salt Lake City location.Pizza came as completely mangled.
The picture below gives an idea about the condition of the food delivered to me. My kids were disappointment particularly because now they will have to wait for dinner. When called, the manager was rude and unapologetic. We did promise to re make it but pizza didn't arrive for full two hours even when the store is 10mins drive away.
My kids ended up having cereal for dinner.
I am really upset at service, product and over all experience.I strongly feel that the disaster of the night that my family had is not compensated by a re make of pizza that came past dinner time.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Legend Pizza
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Today at 12:03 I had made a order online to doninos pizza and had been waiting for it all day and never got my order delivered to my house and..."
- "Manager Behman was rude once given the complaint of receiving cold pizza and wings. Raising his tone over the phone. I live less than a mile from the store and..."
- "Delivery was missing lava cake. Called and said they'd send it right over. When I finally got it, one was missing and the other was extremely squished. Did the driver..."
- "where do i even begin.. I can start with the fact that they didn't return half my money that I kindly asked for only after Aaron the husband argued with..."
- "I have been going to American Laser for over 13 years for laser hair removal. Today, I went to my appointment only to find their doors locked with a..."
- "Purchased a cast iron fireplace surround through ebay and it was insured and sent through fedex and both legs were broke; cast iron? how? for two weeks have been trying..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."