3.3
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I contacted Dominos Pizza on Main Street in Lynchburg Virginia on May 30. I had a very difficult time with whomever was the manager that night.

I placed my order online at 11:50 exact and received a call from the delivery man stating he was outside at 12 saying he was outside with my pizza. I ordered a larger 3 topping pizza(ham pepperoni sausage) with garlic bites. The pizza was NOT THOROUGHLY COOKED and was doughy/mushy. Theres was barely any cheese on it and the ham wasnt cooked.

I called corporate and they tooked down all i said and told me they would be turning the complaint over to the store i purchased the pizza from and that THAT dominos pizza would figure out which way to deal with the situation and would contact me through email or my cell phone number given. I have YET to hear from anyone and called another time but got no reply as if i were blocked from calling. Not sure i just want something to be done about my undercooked pizza and the situation being mishandled.

Please and thank you kindly. Arnetia Arnold

{{REDACTED}}

Review about: Dominos Pizza 3-topping Pizza.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I agree something should be done, but PLEASE take your personal information off of this website. This is NOT a Dominos site, it's just a general complaint board for consumers to talk about their experiences. Dominos wont see your info here but many many others will.