Verified Reviewer

2.0

Hello my name is Nicole Shifflett I live in Baltimore,MD I placed a order at the Arbutus location on July 6,2020 at 8:21pm for $37.91 after placing taking my order an taking the money off my debit card I receive a call back from the shift manger saying she is so sorry but they do not deliver to my address an my money was refunded to my card an within 24-48hrs my money would be back on my card it has been 5 days an still have not got my money back when I called on July 7 I was told to give it 24-48 hrs once again so I waited still nothing I called yesterday on 7/10/2020 an my husband was spoke to with sarcasm an was told once it slowed down a little someone would return my call to let me know if the order was cancelled the right way NO one ever called back. I'm extremely unhappy I would appreciate my money back on my card immediately.

I order from you guys all the time once a satisfied customer now unsatisfied customer. The last four digits on the debit card that used was 6511, would greatly appreciate if someone could please contact me back on my email thanks.

Dominos Pizza Pros: Close to my house, Pizza is good.

Dominos Pizza Cons: Non.