Verified Reviewer

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Mechanical Design Engineer/Draftsman from Brisbane, Australia and would like to put before Dominos a business proposal. I have been designing, drafting and assembling a 'Multi-Slice Pizza Cutter' for which I now have a prototype.

The Pizza Cutter is designed to cut any pizza of 14 inch diameter or less into 8 slices with one 'down and up' motion. It is hand driven with rotating blades and is probably unlike anything you've seen before.

The prototype has been tested with purchased pizzas successfully. The result is a Design that is easy to use, quick and which produces a fine quality sliced pizza with similar slice size and consistent depth of cut. I am currently following the Australian Provisional Patent Application process for the design.

I would love to share my design with you and ask that you express whether you're interested in seeing my design in operation or otherwise.

My email is haleympconnors@***.com and my phone number is 042188**** if you would like to contact me.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to your reply.

Kind Regards,