2.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

On 11/26/2018 at 2054 I went to Dominos Pizza store 8876 in Atlanta, GA. I placed a carry-out order for a pizza.

As I was waiting for my pizza to be prepared/cooked, I noticed an employee (whom was later identified as the "supervisor") behind the counter where all of the food was being prepared eating chicken wings, licking his fingers, wiping them on his apron like it was a napkin, and on his phone all at the same time! I was thoroughly disgusted to witness someone do something so nasty in a food establishment in such a casual manner! When my pizza was ready, I asked the gentleman in the video with the black hat on the left hand side if he saw what was going on. (You couldn't miss it.

This man literally ate a whole tray of wings in front of everyone and no one batted an eye.) By this time, pretty much all of the associates came to the front of the counter laughing as if it was funny. One asscociate said, while he was laughing "I'm sorry, we not laughing at you but it's just funny." Another associate told the "supervisor" that was being disgusting that I was complaining about him. Even though he was in the background, he made sure his voice got loud and aggressive enough for me to hear him say "shit, it's not like I was touching anybody food. It was my *** food I was touching." At that point, I had no taste for the pizza and I just wanted to get as far away from the pizza store as possible.

I use to love Dominos but that "customer service" if that's what you want to call it, was horrendous! I'm glad that I got a video of him in the act because I'm sure people wouldn't even believe such foolery went down at a food establishment! I am an extremely loyal Dominos customer but Never again and I will tell all of my family and friends.

No one deserves that type of treatment! No one!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominos Pizza Customer Care.

I didn't like: Lack of sanitation.

Comments

So you're saying our employees don't deserve to have lunch breaks? It takes a truly evil person to not give their employees lunch breaks.

to Dominos Corporate #1615221

I can't believe that you think someone eating behind the counter where the food is being prepared is acceptable! If he was on lunch, why not sit at a table?

There was no one sitting at ANY of the tables! I truly hope that this isn't really dominos corporate responding with such nonsense...

to GreenBlueLacyDog625 #1615258

We don't want our employees on the same side of the counter as the customers. That would just be gross.

to Dominos Corporate #1615681

Why are you commenting from a fake Dominos page?

to Dominos Corporate #1629297

FAKE

to GreenBlueLacyDog625 #1629296

Of course it's not really the company responding.

to Dominos Corporate #1615682