Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Rude managers. I ordered online.

I ordered the wrong pizza so we called and they told us we can not switch pizza nor get a refund, we would have to re-buy a pizza. Which this has never happened before. The 2nd manager was being so rude about it and she hung up on me, and I called back and she wouldn't give her number, the managers have a nasty attitude. Pizza Hut were helpful when we needed an exchange, even giving us a free pizza.

I'm disgusted.

We're trying to report her to the main people. Plus in the past they have gave me the wrong order, or overly cooked my bread sticks to the point where it was very dark and dry at the bottom.

Review about: Dominos Pizza Pizza.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Poor service, Poor service and management, Was disappointed in my order overall, Store 9242 employees, Store staff behavior.

Comments

Maybe they didn’t want to fix your order for free because they have been taken advantage of in the past too many times. Plus it was your mistake. Stop whining.

DominosCares
Livonia, Michigan, United States #1353186
Dominos Pizza Verified Representative

I apologize for this experience! Please contact us at bit.ly/dpz_cares and please mention reference#2883557 so we can help make this right! *TH

DominosCares
Dominos Pizza Verified Representative

I apologize for this experience! Please contact us at bit.ly/dpz_cares and please mention reference#2878813 so we can help make this right! *TH

anonmae983