Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Just found out Domino's is running a $5.99 Large 2-topping pizza deal.When I called and ordered pizza the other day, not a mention either in the pre-recorded specials while on hold, or when the team member took my order.

I always take advantage of the $5.99 Medium 2-topping special, getting 2 pizzas and usually also getting one of the subs as well. I have ordered this multiple times and when I ordered on Thursday evening, I didn't specifically say that I was doing the $5.99 deal (I have never done this previously-always was given the discount) Well I ordered two pizzas and two subs and was told my price was $31 and some change. When I questioned the price, the team member response was 'Well you didn't ask for it' To me this is nothing short of a scam. If I were a new customer, this would set a horrible precedent in my opinion, having a customer pay $10 plus more than what they should be charged.

On top of me 'having to request' the discount, the team member also failed to pass on word of having a Large special for the same price I was paying for a Medium.

In my local area, we have a Pizza Hut, Little Caesar's, Hungry Howies all within 3-5 miles of the location.Domino's is my favorite pizza brand in the area, but if this customer service that is given is commonplace I have no problem spending my money elsewhere

Review about: Dominos Pizza Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Been a customer for a long time.

I didn't like: Lack of honesty.

Dominos Pizza Verified Representative

I apologize for this experience! Please contact us at bit.ly/dpz_cares and please mention reference#2822960 so we can help make this right! *TH