4.1K views

STORE #6634 employees told me that they are not required to wear gloves as they were preparing orders and walking around talking with dough in their hands! I think that is disgusting!

I don't care how much heat those ovens produce, this is gross! I think that you have to wear gloves when working with food. Does that mean the same person touch uncooked food and the cooked food...that is cross-contamination.

Do all Domino's do this or just STORE#6634, on South Gessner Rd, in Houston, TX. I have never seen this before in food service, that is why I must complain!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominos Pizza Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Food Preparation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 28, 2015.

Comments

I am concerned about the same thing with the gloves here in FL...

I was wondering the same thing because I noticed that when they are getting the dough ready they don’t wear gloves I really don’t understand why not that is the sanitary thing to do !!

I will not buy anything from Domino's Pizza anymore. I've watched them handle money and use hand sanitizer, (they probably only did that because I was standing there) then started touching the dough to make cinnamon twist.

I cancelled my order and walked out. Until they start using gloves and change them as well they won't get a dollar from me. Just because you wear gloves, I don't want to see you answer the phone, and take money and then go back to handling my food. Nope swap those gloves out.

Money is dirty enough, people will cough on it and have it in places I care not to share, but you catch my drift...and hand it to you, and you're using hand sanitzer? How about soap and water and then gloves? I work in a sterile environment, and I work with food and I'm constantly changing gloves to keep from cross contaminating food. I live in PA, so this happens in other states as well.

Hopefully domino's will change their policy and require their workers to wear gloves and hairnet. Even though it's not required by the FDA that they need to wear gloves, maybe you'll do it just for the sake of your customers.

They should wear gloves as they do in Subway.

I noticed our local dominoes in Manassas Virginia also are not wearing gloves when they prepare the pizza, including the employee who handles pizza, doesn't wash his hands, and then handles money! Until the other night, I always have pizzas delivered or picked them up after they were done.

Had I known they were not wearing gloves when preparing the pizza, I would I have been purchasing our pizzas from a different company. There are plenty of good ones around.

All Domino's are not required to wear gloves

Dominoes Pizza on Wrightsboro Rd. In Augusta,GA also told me the same thing on July 27,2018.

The workers have long, dirty nails.

The go from handling the phone and cash register, to the equipment and then prepare pizzas with the same nasty hands. How can this practice be sanitary??

I just went to a dominos pizza. We ordered like 2 large pizzas.

While my mom was paying for them. I noticed that they weren’t wearing gloves. I was constantly looking back at my mom. And then she caught on to what I was seeing.

She just simply told the lady if she can have her money back.

Because she knows we wont eat it. The Manger told use to not worry about it and she gave us the money back.

I no longer eat Dominos for the same reason!Unclean!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dominos in Ny Lindenhurst don’t wear gloves either. I questioned it n was told they wash there hands often n no funny stuff is taking place with all the cameras watching them

No beard net?No gloves?What is Dominos thinking?

Why is this allowed in the food industry?If this was a mom and pop establishment, they would be shut down without question.

I watched Eureka Pizza employees making pizza without wearing gloves, then taking orders and money from customers then went right back to making the pizza. When i asked why they arent wearing gloves the employee simple said i dont know why we just dont. Well Im simple disgusted.

I made the same observation and got the same reply from the employee

This is absurd..

I watched a Domino employee in Oro Valley AZ prepare the pizza dough without gloves. I'm a nurse & was appalled they are allowed to do this.

He was spinning the dough around, it was falling on his forearms which where very hairy. I will never buy pizza from this company again.

I think the food handlers licensing department need to visit this stores & observe there practices & makes some changes. Discusting!

Me and my family got sore throats the next day after we ate there pizza. They don't wear gloves here in Canada either.

Delhi, Delhi, India #1325367

I have also seen today that person who was making dough not wearing any gloves. When I objected then he replied that he can't work wigh gloves.

to Sachin Sharma #1522909

You can't stretch dough with gloves on. It sticks like crazy.

Bronx, New York, United States #1316190

You all need to read your local heath codes before opening your *** mouths.

to Anonymous #1462887

No need to read if gloves suppose to be worn for sanitation