Ordered at 9:23pm, Domino's Tracker went through all the steps, including delivery.I followed it along for an hour, like an ***.
At 10:24pm, I call the local store. They informed me that an employee called and some lady answered, telling them she didn't order. There is no lady here, they didn't call me. They confirmed the phone number with the order, all was correct.
My first and only attempt at trying the "new" Domino's has resulted in no pizza and a terrible after taste in my mouth.
NEVER AGAIN!Employees can't even get a phone number right, when it's written correctly on the order.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "This is a joke right ?Don't know why it takes almost two hours for pizza..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza at 1811 hours. I was told my pizza would be ready in 20 minutes. I arrived at the store at 1832 hours. They..."
- "We grew up on Domino's Pizza 3x a wk when my mother was taking night classes. To this day I still CRAVE their original recipe from 1980's with founder Tom..."
- "I've posted my ad on bp with a promo code that took 75cents off the 5 dollar post. But had vanished immediately after I got my confirmation email which stated..."
- "I received a usedduvet cover set and it was yellow not white and had pulls on it the set from sleep wish and now they wont refund me,is this..."
- "Instead of burying the cable Rogers took the cable and ran it around neighbors house and over to my house using my eaves trough to anchor the cable. Rogers did..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."