Dominos Pizza - Order wrong - meat pizza given to vegetarian
I ordered 2 vegetarian cheese pizzas at the dominos in Redmond, WA on Redmond Way.I brought the pizza back home and noticed after eating a slice from one of them, that there a piece of bacon on top of it.
I called the store and I spoke to someone by the name Eric B who was extremely rude and told me it's *** to assume that meat won't mix up with vegetarian pizzas since it's in the same kitchen!
I can't believe kind of horrible customer service from a branded company like Dominos!It's the worst store and they should train their staff on basic customer service.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Rude behaviour
- Deragotary comment to a customer
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dominos Vegetarian Pizza
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Look at this deranged glob of dough they delivered to me. I called the manager and he claimed he personally made this pizza and it was fine. What a ***...."
- "The order didn't come even though it says on the website it was delivered..."
- "I've had pneumonia for 2 weeks and been pumped with an incredible amount of drugs. After blacking out, I woke up knowing I needed food and couldn't drive, this..."
- "The existing HR Manager Ms L needs to be grounded or demoted for her irregular scheduling for employees... the changes in closing hours and working the days which were originally..."
- "I called TruGreen on May 28, 2015 and subscribed one-year service. I also paid one-year expense in advance during the call. On the call, I emphasized that I only want..."
- "I would Never buy or recommend buying a Keystone/Dutchman product again! I have been in contact with Keystone "Customer" service (what a Joke) for the past month with a lemon..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."