Verified Reviewer

1.7

My son made an online order and had a coupon for a large pizza with one topping and an order of brownies for $16.99. I reviewed the order before he confirmed it and it had the coupon information, so I'm not sure what happened!

Also I left a message for the manager to give me a call back when it slowed down and the manager couldn't take the time to call me apparently, poor management skills! The delivery driver showed up with only the pizza and he had to go back to Dominos to get my brownies, my order was $28 and some odd cents. I wasn't happy paying it but I felt so bad for the driver having to go back because they weren't smart enough to add the brownies onto the ticket. I order from Dominos roughly every other week, sometimes even weekly.

But a large cheese pizza and brownies I will never order again for that price.

I also cannot create a profile to get pizza points and I have tried to do that every time I order and it always says it can't be done at this time. I might have to discontinue my business with Dominos and go with Papa Johns since I received an email for a free pizza.

User's recommendation: when ordering make sure your coupon is added into your total.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominos Pizza Pizza.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Dominos Pizza Pros: Love the pizza, Good quality, Delivery time, Usually like, Delivery driver was so very nice.

Dominos Pizza Cons: Received half my order, Over paid i had a coupon for a large topping pizza and brownies, Manager never returned my phone call.

Location: 1211 Southwest Emigrant Avenue, Pendleton, OR 97801