I was out running errands, phoned in a pick-up order, got there at the specified time, went in and requested my order. Person handling the walk-in pick-ups was also handling drive through pick-ups.

Twice while processing my order I was told to "hold on, I have a customer" and dealt with the drive through. I emphatically told him that "I" was his customer and that I had placed my order 30 plus minutes ago and that "I" was a customer standing in front of him. Completed the pick-up, get home (roughly 5 min) to find that both pizzas were ICE COLD as well as BURNT. Both wound up in the garbage as they were not worth putting in your mouth.

My wife called and spoke to the manager, explained the situation, was told that they would replace the pizzas but would not deliver. Finally agreed to refund purchase price which was done.

But, since this isn't the only time we've had quality of service issues and products from Domino's it will be the LAST TIME I'll eat a Domino's pizza. I'm DONE.

User's recommendation: Go to Pizza Hut.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominos Pizza Pizza.

Dominos Pizza Cons: Poor customer service and pathetic quality.

Location: 5761 West Park Avenue, Houma, LA 70364