OMG! This is the worst service and poor attitude I have ever encounter.

I have ordered a pizza over the phone. The guy that answered had very poor phone etiquette. I waited a half hour to pick up the pizza. I showed up and the cashier was talking to a customer that had ordered online and wanted to add to her order.

He was clearly not understanding due to language barriers. He is not fluent in English. He kept asking and quoting her different rates and totals. She was very patient and polite.

She wanted to add a small pizza for an elderly lady waiting outside. He had no communication skills and a very poor attitude and no customer service skills. It was my turn. I stepped up and tell him I was there to pick up my order.

He could not find the order. Mathew came from the kitchen and tells me that he did not place the order. Why didnt he place the order. He thought I was not coming to pick up the pizza!!

What a mess! I waited and he did not place the order. I asked to speak to a manager. No manager available.

I asked for Domino's customer service number. No one knows it! They made not attempts for rectify the situation. They could have offered to make it and have it delivered.

No resolution, just zombies walking into walls over and over again! HORRIBLE!!

User's recommendation: DO NOT ORDER DOMINOS!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominos Pizza Pizza.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Dominos Pizza Pros: Convenient.

Dominos Pizza Cons: Very poor service, No customer service.

Location: 1426 Alton Road, Miami Beach, FL 33139