Verified Reviewer

I entered a complaint in a site last night. I am not sure where it was at but here is my complaint.

I ordered a pizza at 4:58pm online for delivery. I checked the tracker at 5:30pm. It said Ashley quality checked pizza at 5:27pm. I got a text at 6:14pm that my order was on its way.

At 6:40pm I called the store to enquire about my order. I rechecked the tracker and the delivery time was 58-68min. I continued to hold on the phone. I continued to check the tracker.

As I held on the phone till 8:43pm I periodically checked the tracker which changed the delivery time to 98 -101 min to 78-88min. After holding till 8:43pm I was disconnected. I called back and asked to speak with Ashley the manager. The person who answered said she was also a manager.

I tried to explain to her that I had been on hold for almost two hours. She was very rude and asked for my address. When I gave it to her she said that they do not deliver to my house. I tried to tell her that they do.

At which time she hung up on me. Yes I became angry. I went to the store and spoke with Ashley. I informed her of what happened.

I tried to show her a copy of my order, proof of previous deliveries, and proof of text showing order was on its way. I told her at that I had sent an email to cooperate and that if the problem was not resolved I would be contacting someone today. She said she was only the GM for two weeks and she was not familiar with the area. I told her that the person that took my call should be reprimanded for her conduct.

She told me that the person was a manager and had only been there for a couple of hours that day but that she, herself, had been there all day and had several people quit. At that time, she informed me, that if I had already sent an email, than whatever and went back in the store. I have never been dismissed as if I was a piece of trash. It was very unprofessional and inappropriate of her to conduct herself in that matter in front of other customers that were waiting for their orders.

The whole situation could very easily been resolved if someone would have answered the phone and we discussed the delivery issue. If they no longer deliver to my house than they should not accept orders online. They also should explain that calmly on the phone. My biggest thing is if they don't deliver than why did they make the pizza and send a delivery notice to my phone.

I did check my account and was not charged as of this morning. If they do not deliver to my home and an order was placed then I should have been notified, out of consideration, that there was a mistake.

Thank you. Cynthia Riemenschneider

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Louisville, Kentucky