Verified Reviewer

3.0

I have tried to deal with store. This is my 4th disappointing order.

No more I want a refund, not just another pizza. 3x in May, average $25 per order. 1x7/24 decided to try again. Picture shows why.

I ordered 1 large pizza 1/2 ham/pineapple 1/2 pep./roast red cherry/pepper XCHEESE on whole. The pictures tell what I received. 32yrs retired Domino's/Pizza Hut Area Manager I know what it should be. This is not it.

Over $120 in orders the total if last 4 orders and not one was acceptable. Received point for one the others nothing.

User's recommendation: Dont try to make a large out of a small or mrdim.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominos Pizza Pizza.

Location: 2409 Pacific Blvd SE, Albany, OR 97321

Comments

#1900865

The ignorance of the human race, yes you, amazes me.

#1900966
@PissedConsumer1900865

You made this reply. You are ignorant and immature.

#1900864

To the idiots making stupid remarks. So you are an expert on pizza?

No didn't think so. If you were you can see that the pizza in the picture is not if company standards. Also as far as my nails, grow up. As far as banning me from the store.

No problem because I have banned myself. I deserve to get what I pay for and if my employees ever sent out an order like this, they wouldn't have a job.

#1900975
@PissedConsumer1900864

You are sick for wanting someone fired. You got what you paid for if you did not return the food.

What a liar you are. Trying to scam for free food

#1900986

Bye Felicia.

#1911998
@PissedConsumer1900986

You're the real Felicia here. You are claiming to say that term to people telling you off as a "Karen." It's so bad and sad people like you are so rude and arrogant as a customer.

No employee or manager should serve you at. Let's see you starve.

#1901260
@Jhan

Wow imagine being old enough to be retired and throwing a temper tantrum when things do not go your way. If this woman was retired fr over 30 years you would think she is old enough to not make false claims, call people stupid and idiot ect.

I guess not. She may be retired but there rest of you are right, she acts no older than a toddler.

#1911995
@PissedConsumer1900864

Umm. People are experts onto telling you off as you're are what we called an "entitled customer." Into your words.

Karen.

Got two words for you for you understand. "Bye Felicia!"

#1900825

They need to ban you from their restaurants. Obviously you did not leave on good terms and are causing trouble.

Not very adult like behavior.

Also return the food if you want a refund. Otherwise pay for the food that you ate.

#1900867
@Jhan

You must be an employee. So here goes.

I left this company probably before you were even thought of.

I actually left on very good terms, but that really isn't your business. The trouble maker is you, unless you know the situation shut up and go back to wherever you came from.

#1900962
@PissedConsumer1900867

I do not work for the company GROW UP LIAR>

#1911993
@PissedConsumer1900867

Are you stuck on stupid or something? You're are 100 percent wrong!

Just because someone is commenting does not mean they are from the store or the company.

It proves and provides you're the type of a customer that needs to be slapped out of the store! No employee or manager needs to serve you with your attitude!

#1900788

Your nails look *** gross lady.

Dominos Pizza Reviews