Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

No delivery

I live in Union/Richwood Ky

I have call the store in Union they say , they not deliver in my area

But that Richwood Ky would deliver to us. We live about 3 mile from the Richwood store . I call Richwood store and they said they do not deliver to us in our area. As we are a older couple we often like pizza delivery. How do I get my orders delivered.

Road repairs

Yes I live in a town called Fostoria Ohio we don't have a Domino's so how can we get our roads fixed if we can't get Domino's Pizza as you advertised on TV messy roads messy Pizza sales pitch

Employees

Why do you make the workers work overtime? Can't you make normal clock in and clock out hours? Rather than tell them to go home at overtime?

Show

Clocking in to work and expectations

I am a morning shift runner at one of the dominos im supposed to open the store at 10:30 am i usually get there at 9:30am which gives me 1 hour to prep, date, set up,and put away the food delivery away.I've just been told that i have to clock in at 10:00am is that a reasonable time for me to actually get every thing done before i open .I would like to add that i do every thing alone until my driver get there at 10:30,and i have to clean the ovens and throw away the garbage from the day before.

Order

When willvsomeome answer my complaint I have with Dominos

user72521779
#1421920

Hello

My pizza not delivered

Will u get my pizzazz

Tonight which is july 7 2018 i place an order for 3 pizza and cinmmon bread however one box was in correct so i call back and it was same person who took my order and he says i repeated the order and you said yes no he repeated the order i was not sure of it so i repeated it again .so he says well it will get to you but it will be 55 mins i said fine .however its bean hour nothing so i call same person answer and says we made attempt to call and no answer so at this time im like i dont understand hes like the delivier person call text got off which is a lie and this is my complaint.first of all i dont kbow how they text when its a house phone second no one every came my front door has bean open the whole time due to hot weather and still open so therez no way they came .so not only did i not get my pizza they lied trying to say they came to door when they didnt and why the first time it was here and we got it with no problem .

Delivery guy robbed customer

What number Can I call when a dominos delivery guy robs customer.

Specials store closed

How come it seems that whenever Dominos has a special the Mesquite NV has maintenance, airconditioning, or some other problems? You go there and no one is there.The web site doesnt say they are closed.No phone service.Nothing?

Show

why u don't hire person who has felony.

I applied for a delivery driver job n got turned away cause of my criminal history.

Show

I ordered pizza online but the order is not placed and money is deducted From my account

Show

Why is your customer service and pizza bad

today I brought a pizza that was horrible looking, it had numerous dents and some had no cheese. they sausage was huge and the overall appearance was bad.

This place is located in Norfolk VA on Virginia Beach Blvd, Customer Service was unacceptable.

If they continue like that whoever owns it is going to go out of business. Someone needs to look into this and retrain the staff.

Change email address

How do I change my email address online when I no longer have access to my old email?

Questions 12