Verified Reviewer

I placed an order through dominos app using their app. After completing the order and making payment it redirected me to the cart page again and my order was not placed.

However, the money got deducted from my account. Order did not get placed at all hence I didn't receive any order id as well but I have the email in which the amount has been paid to Dominos. None of the helpline numbers of dominos are working. I used the chat assistant in the app to raise my concern and it said that I'll be contacted by them within 24hours but I didn't receive any call from them.

My Rs. 850 are stuck now with Dominos for no reason at all. I want my money back as soon as possible.

This is really pathetic. Never imagined I'll have to face such a problem with dominos.

Comments