Dominos Pizza - Review about Buffalo Chicken Pizza from Chicago, Illinois
I ordered the speciality bufalo chicken pizza and added feta cheese with olives.The pizza arrived with absolutely NO buffalo sauce, the cheese was burnt, there was no feta and it was completely DRY!!!!!!
This is unacceptable!!!
How can the person handling this not see how poorly prepared it was!!Horrible quality standards from poorly trained staff
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I made a small order last week of a couple pizzas and cheesy bread at the Dominos location on Freret St in New Orleans, La. My order took four hours..."
- "I ordered a chicken pizza at 8:12 pm, they delivered pepperoni around 9:00 pm and I immediately called back the dominos store and spoke with Gina( she works there)..."
- "have wrote this before but after posting i realised it did not let me upload the picture .. so new one with same details just with a picture. ordered a..."
- "I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago. When I got home and went to open it I noticed the..."
- "Carl the manager does not care about his residential clients. After 2 weeks of saying my lawn was dead, the manager, Carl, finally came out. He told me..."
- "I was discriminated today due to my race and age. Again by Amber at Mayfair Mall location in Wauwatosa, WI after Sue from Corporate assured me that Jessica(store manager) will..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."