Dominos Pizza - Review about Buffalo Chicken Pizza from Chicago, Illinois
I ordered the speciality bufalo chicken pizza and added feta cheese with olives.The pizza arrived with absolutely NO buffalo sauce, the cheese was burnt, there was no feta and it was completely DRY!!!!!!
This is unacceptable!!!
How can the person handling this not see how poorly prepared it was!!Horrible quality standards from poorly trained staff
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "have wrote this before but after posting i realised it did not let me upload the picture .. so new one with same details just with a picture. ordered a..."
- "Ordered chicken pasta alfredo. Got home with it, opened it up and there was hardly any sauce and the chicken was barely warm. ..."
- "They over charged my debit card AGAIN....third time in a year....glad i saved receipt this time....I'm going to raise ***....they charged $22.73 to my card when receipt clearly says $17.73....I..."
- "My husband recently hired on with malone flat bed. After three weeks no pay, my husband came down with a infection, he had to have surgery, his dispatcher calls him..."
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "Just a thought = anyone wonder why MrsLea/MrsC/Expecting1/QueenLea/PrincessLea/etc's name displays "Brandon" when you are reading recent complaints while browsing another complaint? See the picture above to see what I..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."