Dominos Pizza - Review about Dominos Carryout Pizza from Birmingham, Alabama
I called for a carry out pizza at 1811 hours. I was told my pizza would be ready in 20 minutes. I arrived at the store at 1832 hours. They told me they were sorry something happened and they had not even started to make my pizza yet. When I asked how much longer they said they did not know that they had 20 pizzas in front of mine.
I told them that was ridicules that they told me 20 minutes and they couldn't even tell me when they could start my pizza.
They agreed it was terribly ridicules and that they the computer tells them how long to tell the customer and that is what it said.
I asked what it said now and they said they could not even offer me a time.
They offered no discount for misinforming me and or no meaning appology.
I eat here often and have never had a problem before.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Dominos Carryout Pizza
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First let me say that I love dominos pizza. For the price, it's great quality. I've ordered my favorites in tons of different cities and states in the USA and..."
- "My Cheesteak toasted sandwich was absolutely horrible. It was literally just about an even One inch thick. I got charged over 6.00 for the equivalent of 1.00 fast food burger...."
- "Worst pizza ever! Over half was not edible. It looked and tasted soggy and disgusting. They need some new help at night that actually cares about the customers order! ..."
- "I was treated like ***, and im a combat vet. Went to the BK in Birmingham al, crestwood location, asked for a refund for my cold food, and the the..."
- "This is my second encounter with this company and I am not pleased. Never was. My first ever order doesn't even appear on my account history on the site. Recently..."
- "Sooo True. They Did Me The Same Way. I Ordered From Them TWICE, Thinking That The Second Order Would Be Different From The First. I Had The Same Problem ...They..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."