They over charged my debit card AGAIN....third time in a year....glad i saved receipt this time....I'm going to raise ***....they charged $22.73 to my card when receipt clearly says $17.73....I tipped the guy in cash....made a habit of doing that after the FIRST time they ripped me off cause I didn't fill out the tip part.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Dominos Pizza Food
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Its simple. I ordered a bacon cheese burger feasta pizza with added italian sausage. Im staying at the ft samhouston hotel and order from a location that is..."
- "Hand tossed banana peppers and olives this is what we received. It was a soupy sauce on top with very little banana peppers tried to cut into it but it..."
- "I ordered from dominos at 6:17 & was quoted 29-39 minutes for delivery. An hour later i still had no food. I called & she said give it 20 more..."
- "Consumer's Beware of Home Depot's Deceptive Roofing Practices It's amazing that Home Depot cited "unforeseen conditions", when both the sales person and the installation manager were verbally told, by the home..."
- "Horrible quality furniture. Within the first 2 months, we had to use the warranty to have the arm rests repaired on the Cameron series couch and snuggler. They use cardboard..."
- "First of all, the order claimed that I would receive the product within 5 days. Not to mention the fact that it was "95% used but 100% working and..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."