Review about Dominos Pizza Pepperoni Pizza from Minneapolis, Minnesota
Our pizza arrived and it had a funny odor. Each of is (3 people) took a piece and started eating it. I could not eat mine as the smell was making me sick. I narrowed it down to the pepperonis I believe and my son picked them off of his piece.
None of us has the stomach to continue in with a second piece and I got up to start some Mac and cheese for my two boys.
When I called the manager to tell him to please come and get the pizza and give us back our money he was very sarcastic and mocking me. Told me he was expecting the call He told me that is not their policy and that I will have to call corporate to try to get my money back. I had paid cash. Big mistake. He said his name is Derrick, not sure if he told the truth since he was so rude and hateful.
I will never EVER EVER ORDER A DOMINOES AGAIN. I only did so because my kids think that they like it.
Penn Ave South in Minneapolis
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a pan pizza half pepperoni half extra cheese. Was all screwed up. Wasn't cut and it had pepperoni on both sides and also had a hair in one..."
- "While staying at a resort in Galveston, Texas I placed an order for my family. When it arrived a slice was missing from two different pizzas. I called to report..."
- "So I ordered a pizza. Triple pepperoni and bacon. Not only was the order wrong, but when I called to complain about it the assistant manager, Tyler, decided to..."
- "Got a call for an interview and did my research. Just do a Google search for Bankers Life and Casualty, then click each link, starting at #5 and work down...."
- "...Oncethe arrangement arrived, my daughter and I both realized the quality was atrocious. The flowers were not fresh..."
- "This is dirtiest motel room I've ever encountered. A combination of mildew and cigarettes was not a welcome scent or a great first impression. All surfaces, including the luggage rack,..."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."