Review about Dominos Pizza Pepperoni Pizza from Minneapolis, Minnesota

Our pizza arrived and it had a funny odor. Each of is (3 people) took a piece and started eating it. I could not eat mine as the smell was making me sick. I narrowed it down to the pepperonis I believe and my son picked them off of his piece.

None of us has the stomach to continue in with a second piece and I got up to start some Mac and cheese for my two boys.

When I called the manager to tell him to please come and get the pizza and give us back our money he was very sarcastic and mocking me. Told me he was expecting the call He told me that is not their policy and that I will have to call corporate to try to get my money back. I had paid cash. Big mistake. He said his name is Derrick, not sure if he told the truth since he was so rude and hateful.

I will never EVER EVER ORDER A DOMINOES AGAIN. I only did so because my kids think that they like it.

Penn Ave South in Minneapolis

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dominos Pizza. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dominos Pizza.
Filing a new complaint about