Our pizza arrived and it had a funny odor. Each of is (3 people) took a piece and started eating it. I could not eat mine as the smell was making me sick. I narrowed it down to the pepperonis I believe and my son picked them off of his piece.
None of us has the stomach to continue in with a second piece and I got up to start some Mac and cheese for my two boys.
When I called the manager to tell him to please come and get the pizza and give us back our money he was very sarcastic and mocking me. Told me he was expecting the call He told me that is not their policy and that I will have to call corporate to try to get my money back. I had paid cash. Big mistake. He said his name is Derrick, not sure if he told the truth since he was so rude and hateful.
I will never EVER EVER ORDER A DOMINOES AGAIN. I only did so because my kids think that they like it.
Penn Ave South in Minneapolis
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a chicken pizza at 8:12 pm, they delivered pepperoni around 9:00 pm and I immediately called back the dominos store and spoke with Gina( she works there)..."
- "I put in the order at 955 and called an hour later because it did not reach my house the manager at the time told me that my order is..."
- "I ordered a pan pizza half pepperoni half extra cheese. Was all screwed up. Wasn't cut and it had pepperoni on both sides and also had a hair in one..."
- "TO: GMAC 8-2-2016 RE; 2015 Canyon Pick up vin# Dear Sirs, Having previous good..."
- "This "person" has never been a client of the business they reviewed. For starters, they claim to be in California, and the business is in MN. Secondly, Mark..."
- "I am so pissed off about the different ways you have given us less toilet paper, and charge us more money. I thought I should just run down to Sears and..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."