Review about Dominos Pizza Pepperoni Pizza from Minneapolis, Minnesota
Our pizza arrived and it had a funny odor. Each of is (3 people) took a piece and started eating it. I could not eat mine as the smell was making me sick. I narrowed it down to the pepperonis I believe and my son picked them off of his piece.
None of us has the stomach to continue in with a second piece and I got up to start some Mac and cheese for my two boys.
When I called the manager to tell him to please come and get the pizza and give us back our money he was very sarcastic and mocking me. Told me he was expecting the call He told me that is not their policy and that I will have to call corporate to try to get my money back. I had paid cash. Big mistake. He said his name is Derrick, not sure if he told the truth since he was so rude and hateful.
I will never EVER EVER ORDER A DOMINOES AGAIN. I only did so because my kids think that they like it.
Penn Ave South in Minneapolis
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a chicken pizza at 8:12 pm, they delivered pepperoni around 9:00 pm and I immediately called back the dominos store and spoke with Gina( she works there)..."
- "While staying at a resort in Galveston, Texas I placed an order for my family. When it arrived a slice was missing from two different pizzas. I called to report..."
- "Me and my daughter ordered a pizza and 2 20oz cokes...when they brought it to me, the pizza was burnt (i have pictures) and a 2 liter coke. I called..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- ""I had great luck with Tradesy in the past as a buyer. I was able to find shoes that were not on the store shelves anymore. I have sold two..."
- "TO: GMAC 8-2-2016 RE; 2015 Canyon Pick up vin# Dear Sirs, Having previous good..."
- "My kids love this go gurt I buy it all the time. This particular box had all the yogurts stuck together it obviously was a package problem anyway i..."