I put in the order at 955 and called an hour later because it did not reach my house the manager at the time told me that my order is out and that it should be at my house any minute so I said thank you and waited more and another 30 minutes I call back to let them know that the order has not reached and the manager had told me that I cussed out the driver and the driver just left because of that which is totally untrue.I've been a gentleman on the phone with them and gave them no reason to blame me for anything of that sort what we figured out was that the phone number that my girlfriend put in for the online order had one misspelled digit on there so we recognize that problem but I seen another problem which was how does that make up for you telling me that the driver was at my address and I caught him up on his lie and he said that he will resend my order and I said okay I said I will wait and now the time is 118am and I'm making a complaint my order has yet to come.

the last time I called it was five minutes before closing and the manager had one of the workers say that he wasn't available to come to the phone and not to cuss out the driver when he comes but my order is still on the way and that was about 20 minutes ago so now you see why I'm making a complaint my girlfriend went to sleep hungry I'm going to sleep hungry and then i was lied to about my order, the payment went through which is unacceptable!!! I need my refund. I could have ordered at a different dominos! But I will never order from this location dominos ever again because of this.

This is ridiculous and I had to make this complaint on them even though im not this type of person but this is what I had to do, im pissed off and hungry.

Mattapan, Massachusetts worst service, horrible service, i en offered them to remake my order and i will pik it up amd thy would not let me, ugh!thank you

Review about: Medium Pizza.

2.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dominos Pizza Pizza
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Submit review

Comments

Maui808

You need to go to school and educate yourself. You are sadly illiterate.