Featured Not resolved

While staying at a resort in Galveston, Texas I placed an order for my family.When it arrived a slice was missing from two different pizzas.

I called to report the incident and was put on hold numerous times. I asked for a refund, but the driver need to come pick the order back up. That was fine because my family wasn't going to touch it. I finally received a call back from the store explaining that our order had been given to another customer in the same hotel.

The driver then felt it was okay to deliver the already fingered order to us without a warning or reason.Domino's just lost a long time customer.

Review about: Missed Pizza Slices.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dominos Pizza Pizza
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

Frank Blotto
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1230862

Lol.Who would eat that *** anyway?

The kid who delivered ours was on the news for credit card fraud..been telling customers he had to use their card again and wrote all info down..I didn't go for that bull but many apparently did because the next day he was on the news for doing this to customers.

.LOSER !I MEAN THE FRANCHISE.