Dominos Pizza - Review about Missed Pizza Slices
While staying at a resort in Galveston, Texas I placed an order for my family.When it arrived a slice was missing from two different pizzas.
I called to report the incident and was put on hold numerous times. I asked for a refund, but the driver need to come pick the order back up. That was fine because my family wasn't going to touch it. I finally received a call back from the store explaining that our order had been given to another customer in the same hotel.
The driver then felt it was okay to deliver the already fingered order to us without a warning or reason.Domino's just lost a long time customer.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Missed Pizza Slices
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "So I ordered a pizza. Triple pepperoni and bacon. Not only was the order wrong, but when I called to complain about it the assistant manager, Tyler, decided to..."
- " I have been ordering from Domino's for over 30 years and in my time ordering from them I have never been more disappointed about a meal and I was..."
- "Domino's.... I saw a commercial last year with your ceo saying you guys addressed this issue (see pic). Guess that was short lived! Too bad, ..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."