Dominos Pizza - Review about Missed Pizza Slices
While staying at a resort in Galveston, Texas I placed an order for my family.When it arrived a slice was missing from two different pizzas.
I called to report the incident and was put on hold numerous times. I asked for a refund, but the driver need to come pick the order back up. That was fine because my family wasn't going to touch it. I finally received a call back from the store explaining that our order had been given to another customer in the same hotel.
The driver then felt it was okay to deliver the already fingered order to us without a warning or reason.Domino's just lost a long time customer.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Missed Pizza Slices
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "On Friday, 9/12/2014, I order a Philly Cheese Steak pizza from the Brooklyn Park, MN, Dominos. It was delivered and I tipped the driver. Then we opened the..."
- "Look at this deranged glob of dough they delivered to me. I called the manager and he claimed he personally made this pizza and it was fine. What a ***...."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer..."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."