Dominos Pizza - Review about Missed Pizza Slices
While staying at a resort in Galveston, Texas I placed an order for my family.When it arrived a slice was missing from two different pizzas.
I called to report the incident and was put on hold numerous times. I asked for a refund, but the driver need to come pick the order back up. That was fine because my family wasn't going to touch it. I finally received a call back from the store explaining that our order had been given to another customer in the same hotel.
The driver then felt it was okay to deliver the already fingered order to us without a warning or reason.Domino's just lost a long time customer.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Missed Pizza Slices
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "2 days ago I ordered a pizza online from the closest Dominos Pizza branch to my house (Kucukyali-Istanbul). They delivered it on time but when I opened it there was..."
- "Ordered thin crust veg. Had to wait over an hour and a half to receive it.Pizza was burnt had no pineapple ,no jalapenos as asked for paid $20. Worst..."
- "I ordered 2 vegetarian cheese pizzas at the dominos in Redmond, WA on Redmond Way. I brought the pizza back home and noticed after eating a slice from one of..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."