Update added by user Mar 31, 2015
I'm Tymboo115 from Balwin Park California, somebody hacked my account so I had to use a different name and location. Enjoy the read!
Original review posted by user Mar 31, 2015
Well it's been awhile since I've complained about pizza, but here we go with another one folks.McDonald's wouldn't fold my eggs, Subway won't scoop out enough meat, and now dominoes looks at me funny and some of the employees snicker under their breath when me and my boyfriend come into the store together.
I suspect that it is because I've come into this particular location before with my wife and kids. Yes, I have a male partner/partners on the side, but that is none of their business. Also the pizza they gave us tasted horrible. I suspect that someone tampered with it.
I will be contacting Dominoes Headquarters about this incident.
This is total discrimination, everyone should be outraged!Dominoes will never get any of my business anymore.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "The order didn't come even though it says on the website it was delivered..."
- "So I ordered a pizza. Triple pepperoni and bacon. Not only was the order wrong, but when I called to complain about it the assistant manager, Tyler, decided to..."
- "I ordered a chicken pizza at 8:12 pm, they delivered pepperoni around 9:00 pm and I immediately called back the dominos store and spoke with Gina( she works there)..."
- "I went with the drive thru for breakfast at around 9:30am. Wanted a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Bagel with the Breakfast Sauce on the side. Then I had to have..."
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "CALL A FLORIST DIRECTLY! A REAL ONE!! This is what happens to your order with Wesley Berry. Notice the cost... and bear in mind that you wind up paying twice..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."