Dominos Pizza - Review about Pizza

334 of 906 Dominos Pizza reviews

Update added by user Mar 31, 2015

I'm Tymboo115 from Balwin Park California, somebody hacked my account so I had to use a different name and location. Enjoy the read!

Original review posted by user Mar 31, 2015

Well it's been awhile since I've complained about pizza, but here we go with another one folks.McDonald's wouldn't fold my eggs, Subway won't scoop out enough meat, and now dominoes looks at me funny and some of the employees snicker under their breath when me and my boyfriend come into the store together.

I suspect that it is because I've come into this particular location before with my wife and kids. Yes, I have a male partner/partners on the side, but that is none of their business. Also the pizza they gave us tasted horrible. I suspect that someone tampered with it.

I will be contacting Dominoes Headquarters about this incident.

This is total discrimination, everyone should be outraged!Dominoes will never get any of my business anymore.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
334 of 906 Dominos Pizza reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 04, 2015 #979973

Tymboo you are the g.a.y.e.s.t. person on earth!

3 1 Reply
PJ

Apr 02, 2015 #966805 Washington, District Of Columbia, United States

What was wrong with the pizza? That's not something to show Dominoes Headquarters. Sounds like you got your feelings hurt and you aren't telling the entire story.

13 0 Reply
Sweet Pea

Apr 01, 2015 #966666

"McDonald's wouldn't fold my eggs, Subway won't scoop out enough meat, and now dominoes looks at me funny and some of the employees snicker under their breath when me and my boyfriend come into the store together".
You sound like a spoiled rotten pain in the rear end! Nobody can please you!

12 0 Reply
Tymboo115

Apr 01, 2015 #966630 Baldwin Park, California, United States

Also take a look at my reviews about Subway and McDonald's under Tymboo115, Baldwin Park California. Hope you all enjoy the read!

0 14 Reply
LilCricket

Apr 01, 2015 #966656 Olive Branch, Mississippi, United States

Why would you take your wife and kids to the same place that you take your cheat partner too? You're really bright Tymboo, I'm pretty sure that you are going to get caught soon.

15 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dominos Pizza. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dominos Pizza.
Filing a new complaint about
×