Was delivered pizza after 40 minutes of order.Once pizza arrived, I opened pizza box and a roach was crawling on crust of pizza.
So disgusting, I immediately called dominoes back and manage had poor attitude about situation.
Very poor customer service and people skills.We then had to wait another 49 minutes to return pizza and be refunded our money, which was now 120 minutes with my family not eating.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I put in the order at 955 and called an hour later because it did not reach my house the manager at the time told me that my order is..."
- "i had ordered America's Legend pizza from Dominos at Salt Lake City location. Pizza came as completely mangled. The picture below gives an idea about the condition of the food..."
- "We grew up on Domino's Pizza 3x a wk when my mother was taking night classes. To this day I still CRAVE their original recipe from 1980's with founder Tom..."
- "I followed a link for a plaid dress i saw on facebook and ordered it in February. It is now April and i have received nothing. There were no options..."
- "I Visited mpcs on main st in lamont ca # 6914. Me and my husband went in on 10/14/15 to buy a new cell and to upgrade my husbands phone..."
- "I purchased a sectional from u last yr and had to have replaced 4 times now someone come out n have new rocking love seat replaced a ND needs it..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."