I ordered from Domino's Store (3653): 328 Myrtle Ave.Brooklyn NY 11205 | 718-522-3733.
The most Horrible pizza I have ever had. Made dry and disgusting with no sauce or cheese plus also looks nasty. I eat a lot of domino's pizza and this store is far below standards. And the delivery person was beyond rude and disgusting to customer (me).
Was on the phone for 20 mins and no one ever answered the phone.Will never order from here again and was warned not to order from here to begin with.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I put in the order at 955 and called an hour later because it did not reach my house the manager at the time told me that my order is..."
- "Worst pizza ever! Over half was not edible. It looked and tasted soggy and disgusting. They need some new help at night that actually cares about the customers order! ..."
- "I ordered medium pizza 2 toppings spinach and peppironi and end up paying 13.90 how come the medium size now is cost 13.90 and the cashier hand me a flyer..."
- "I know you came here to let your anger out and probably will ignore my review and favor those who are writing in anger it is ok I did not..."
- "Minutes after I summit my online purchase, I received an email informing me that the Fendi glasses I just purchased were damaged, I immediately proceed to cancel it, but they..."
- "They destroyed nearly everything they touched and paid for none of it. They have been giving me the run around for over 8 months now. Worst moving company ever...."
- "Well this huddle house in my town keeps changing owners over and over each one loosing more and more business it is awful!! We wait FOREVER EVERYTIME we go! They..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."