San Antonio, Texas

Its simple.I ordered a bacon cheese burger feasta pizza with added italian sausage.

Im staying at the ft samhouston hotel and order from a location that is not more than a block. I figured it would be cool to see how the app works. The app was awesome and i like the tracking function. However, i paid 23.00 dollars for a 10inch pizza and dessert and i ended up with a cold pizza that wasnt even close to what i ordered and the dessert was luke warm.

Very disappointed since i feel like since im on a military post that i should thank my lucky stars that dominoes pizza is here to rescue me from dining facility food or MRE's. Wrong Answer. I would not recommend pizza from this location. I should have just walked down to the mini mall and eaten any of the other selection.

subway, burger king or hot wings just to name a few or just ordered from another pizza company.

I will in the hotel reviews recommend to other soldiers to beware.

Review about: Pizza.

3.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Submit review

Comments

I hate weaklings
Houston, Texas, United States #951079

Yeah OP is just having a *** time.You definitely SHOULD have went to Subway (It's better for you dawg.) or eaten somewhere else.

There is no need to file a complaint on a website just because your pizza was cold. Use the microwave that the hotel gives you. Make a call or two during the delivery process. Get your money back?

(Like a real American).There is no need to whine and cry over some cold pizza, brother.