Dominos Pizza - Review about Pizza from Thibodaux, Louisiana
I got burnt pizza's not one all three like for real I am pissed off I called to complain about an hour ago they said they where bringing me three to replace the burn ones. Still waiting on them I called and she says the delivery guy forgot them that bull**** never ordering from them again and I am glad my husband checked the box after my daughter had ate one.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last night i made a order for a oven bake sandwich chicken habenero no pineapples or sauce it had extra pineapples and i had a 8 piece chicken thats supposed..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "Today at 12:03 I had made a order online to doninos pizza and had been waiting for it all day and never got my order delivered to my house and..."
- "I went to wal mart in Thibodaux, La.,to pick up my lay-a-way for the lady to tell me that my daughters scooter was out back on the floor to sell..."
- "Today, February 18, 2015 at approximately 5:00pm, I went to the following Regal Nails located within Walmart in Thibodaux, LA: Regal Nails 410 N Canal Blvd Thibideaux, LA 70301 (985) 447-8999 I received a manicure..."
- "I tried the first nine weeks and put on ten pounds of muscle. Although I didn't lose as much body fat as I hoped, I can't blame it on the..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."