Dominos Pizza - Review about Pizza from Thibodaux, Louisiana
I got burnt pizza's not one all three like for real I am pissed off I called to complain about an hour ago they said they where bringing me three to replace the burn ones. Still waiting on them I called and she says the delivery guy forgot them that bull**** never ordering from them again and I am glad my husband checked the box after my daughter had ate one.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "...I went into the location to pick up my order and my order wasn't ready until 7:40pm which is 1 hour and 40 minute wait..."
- "PLEASE VIEW IMAGES I HAVE ATTACHED.I HAVE SHARED ON SOCIAL MEDIA .PLEASE RESPOND!!..."
- "I put in the order at 955 and called an hour later because it did not reach my house the manager at the time told me that my order is..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I went to wal mart in Thibodaux, La.,to pick up my lay-a-way for the lady to tell me that my daughters scooter was out back on the floor to sell..."
- "Today, February 18, 2015 at approximately 5:00pm, I went to the following Regal Nails located within Walmart in Thibodaux, LA: Regal Nails 410 N Canal Blvd Thibideaux, LA 70301 (985) 447-8999 I received a manicure..."
- "I tried the first nine weeks and put on ten pounds of muscle. Although I didn't lose as much body fat as I hoped, I can't blame it on the..."