Dominos Pizza - Review about Poor Delivery Service from Kent, Washington
Delivery was missing lava cake.Called and said they'd send it right over.
When I finally got it, one was missing and the other was extremely squished. Did the driver eat one?! Called back to complain and they just said they would send another one...as if I would actually eat anything they delivered ever again!
There's a thumb print inside the box.SOMEONE TOUCHED MY FOOD...DISGUSTING!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Delivery Service
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I made a small order last week of a couple pizzas and cheesy bread at the Dominos location on Freret St in New Orleans, La. My order took four hours..."
- "...I went into the location to pick up my order and my order wasn't ready until 7:40pm which is 1 hour and 40 minute wait..."
- "I got burnt pizza's not one all three like for real I am pissed off I called to complain about an hour ago they said they where bringing me three..."
- "Love the cloths BUT, the fabric on the shirts are very thin. When I wear my torid jeans the buttons seem to put holes through the fabric. Its happened..."
- "Panda Kitchen gave me an estimate for new cabinets and counter tops after coming to my home to see what special circumstances their installers would face.Yet, and still their installers..."
- "We arrived august 20th in Leavenworth, WA. The receptionist was unfriendly but got us squared away in pet friendly room 213. Upon opening the room door we were greeted with..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."