Oceanside, California
Featured Not resolved

Here is the sandwich that my wife order from Dominos Pizza on Camp pendleton in Ca.What a rip off.

Will never order another sandwich fromthat place again.Just sad.

Review about: Sandwich.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dominos Pizza Sandwich
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States #1285923

I've had that same sandwich a few times and the ones I had did not look like that, they had ample toppings. When the toppings are right, it's actually a pretty tasty sandwich.

Who on earth orders food from Dominos and then seriously pretends to be outraged when it turns out to be cheap ***??

I have ordered that sandwich many times from Domino's over the years.. and no, it is not suppose look like that...

visit

notcoolnotcool.com

and share your "notcool" Experience with others!

KevinRichards
Orange, California, United States #934929

You must think we were all born yesterday and that we do not know that you obviously ate all the meat off the sandwich before you took the picture, if you want to make them look cheap at least make it look realistic. How can we tell that this picture was taken after meat was already consumed, the sauce is a giveaway. There are chunks of meat on the sauce and the sauce from the meat dried up on the bread, nice try though.

to KevinRichards #939262

Shut the F Up Kevin! Piece of sh*t troll. I bet you get your @ss kicked a lot at school.

to KevinRichards Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1181340

You are full of *** they put no meat on those sandwiches.They are awful nothing but sauce.

I couldn't work at dominos once they started those awful sandwiches.

I took pride in serving decent food.It may not have been the best but it was worth what you paid for it.