I ordered dipping sauce with my order and never got it.I called and the guy was very angry to begin with told me "you didn't order any but whatever" was very rude.
I love the day crew at this dominos but the night crew was unbelievable the driver was waiting outside my house for way to long before going to the door and rudely telling me I need visible numbers.
No other delivery driver has had problems finding my address.I order about 2 times a week and will start ordering from somewhere else.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Order Delivery
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 2 vegetarian cheese pizzas at the dominos in Redmond, WA on Redmond Way. I brought the pizza back home and noticed after eating a slice from one of..."
- "I had ordered a pizza tonight which I usually don't after a certain time and when I had received it the delivery driver was kind amd everything..."
- "Worst pizza ever! Over half was not edible. It looked and tasted soggy and disgusting. They need some new help at night that actually cares about the customers order! ..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."