Dominos Pizza - Review about Undelivered Order

I ordered dipping sauce with my order and never got it.I called and the guy was very angry to begin with told me "you didn't order any but whatever" was very rude.

I love the day crew at this dominos but the night crew was unbelievable the driver was waiting outside my house for way to long before going to the door and rudely telling me I need visible numbers.

No other delivery driver has had problems finding my address.I order about 2 times a week and will start ordering from somewhere else.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Order Delivery
Review category
Fast Food
review #515089

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dominos Pizza? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 29, 2014 #847936

We're so sorry about the trouble with your recent orders. Please contact us at and provide your contact info so we can follow up on this for you. Thanks!

0 0 Reply

Jul 29, 2014 #847773 Mobile, Alabama

Houses are a little easier to find during the day than at night. If you usually order during the day the drivers on dayshift probably know where your house is already. Your numbers, if you have any, may be considerably harder to see at night and the driver is probably unfamiliar with your address. If you saw the guy outside "waiting" as you put it why not flash the porch lights or give a shout out the door instead of just watching the guy struggle find you?
Lmao at your order. An appetizer, dessert and orange soda screams ghetto customer. The guy probably didn't want to bring the sauce out after you had already stiffed him on the tip.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dominos Pizza. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dominos Pizza.
Filing a new complaint about