3.9
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I ordered a grill chicken ceasar salad on Friday with a pizza and the romaine lettuce was rotten. I spoke with the manager ms Joni at the mccomb, ms store she was very nice and said that she would replace it on my next order becthey were out of salads and there supply truck wasn't coming til Saturday.

On Sunday September 2, I placed another order and spoke with Joni the manager again and she said she would send it with my delivery order. I received the salad and the lettuce was rotten again. I called to speak with the manager and told her what was going on.

She told me in a very loud and rude voice that there was no possible way that the lettuce could be rotten I told her that I took pictures to prove to her that I was telling the truth she acted like she didn't wanna do anything about it I asked her could I get a 2 liter coke in place of the salad. She said yea and then said that the delivery driver would bring it to me then hung up in my face while I was still talking to her

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominos Pizza Manager.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 03.

Comments

FailingPersian289

I am glad the manager was firm with you. It seems like you like to lie about your salad being rotton just to get it for free next time.

Telling you the truth is not the same as being rude.You are just looking for freebies.

Pictures cannot prove a thing. As a matter of fact I saw that same picture on google that you claimed to have taken.