Verified Buyer

Featured

I called and said it was a hair & the man said a hair ? I said yes blonde bc first look it was blonde till I use the flashlight But when I said blonde the ( manager on the shift andrew Bolton ) or who ever going to say .

I dont see how it would have gotten there bc no one with long blonde hair even works here & so I got mad and went off and he gone say , I can remake it !

If you would have approached the convo how you was supposed to when you first was told it might not have been a problem but you was too defensive to say oh idk how it would have got there I can tell you NO HAIR NETS ON YOUR EMPLOYEES !!!! And I FORSURE WILL CALL CORPORATE AND DOMINOS TO SPEAK TO THE GENERAL MANAGER!

Dominos Pizza Pros: Super upset.

Dominos Pizza Cons: Very rude manager, Poor poor customer service, Hair in food.

Location: Haughton, Louisiana