2.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Last night, at 12:45 am, we placed an online order for delivery, and, as has happened a dozen times before, the *** website will only allow us to check the carryout box, it says they do not deliver here when they DO. We have talked to the store every time on the phone and they say they have no control over the site, it's a glitch and it's "corporate's responsibility".

They always agree to deliver then we pay the extra $3.00 delivery fee when they get here. The man on the phone wanted to argue at first and say if we did not check the delivery box they would not deliver. After we told him they always deliver and we pay the extra $3.00, he agreed to deliver the order. We live less than 5 minutes away by car.

After waiting until 1:20 am and still no delivery, we call the store to ask if it was still being delivered. The woman gets rude and interrupts and says "you realize we're closed don't you?" After having to RE EXPLAIN we placed an order at 12:45 where is it she then says it's on it's way and "you aren't the only people he has to deliver to" Finally, at 1:50 am ONE HOUR AND FIVE MINUTES after we placed the order, he shows up. (In the past we ALWAYS tip, but no, not this time and for good reason.) After the driver leaves and we open the pizza box, we find cold, tough, dried out pizza with burnt edges and a cold bowl of Chicken Alfredo. I'm guessing this is some sort of immature retaliation because we ordered too close to closing time?

So today we called the store and asked to speak to a manager. A rude woman says she is the store manager and then pretty much calls us a liar and says it was impossible for the food to be cold. She then says we need to take it up with the GM. When asked to speak to the GM she tells us the GM is "on vacation".

Needless to say, we will not be ordering from again.

Especially when there is a Papa Johns 2 miles further up the road yet they charge LESS for delivery, their website actually WORKS, and we don't have to put up with smart assed employees!! Seriously people, and I mean you disgruntled employees who comment on customer complaints...if you don't want to do your job then GO FIND ANOTHER ONE!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominos Pizza Pizza.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Location, Price.

I didn't like: Late delivery, Pizza was cold dried out burned, Website malfuntions, Rude employees, Cold tough dried out burnt pizza, Rude employees over phone.

Comments

Your website link is pointless. I am not filling out all of your questions.

Besides, how are you going to "make this right" when the website you linked to tells me that if my problem is with a local Dominos that I need to contact them directly? It's obvious they don't give a ***! That's the whole point... we are reaching out to corporate.

Corporate must not give a *** either, huh?

That's ok. We're done with Dominos.

why didnt you switch to Papa Johns when issue(s) 1st came up??

to Anonymous #1348953

Because Papa Johns was closed already.

DominosCares
Dominos Pizza Verified Representative

I apologize for this experience! Please contact us at bit.ly/dpz_cares and please mention reference#2862545 so we can help make this right! *TH