8204 103rd St, Jacksonville, FL 32210, USA

Where's RONALD (store associate who always makes our dinner right and delicious) or at least that's what the TRACKER says his name is, when you have hungry kids waiting to watch Trolls!!Never have I ever had a problem with my online orders double cut and double baked, until tonight.

The manager CANDACE was so frickin rude because I called the store about my order not being correct. Upon learning her name I said the tracker stated you are the team member that made my order.

She told me I was wrong, lol, as if I can't read, and that she is not the only person named CANDACE, and just because the tracker said she made it, does mean that she did because again apparently there are two ladies named CANDACE that work at this location and they're both a single manager� I asked for a refund, she said she could only correct my order and that she needed the OLD WRONG PIZZA back� as if I wanted this soggy *** she sent out in the first place, hence the reason she'll definitely get it back!!!Nasty Rude Manager Candace Dominos Order# 455195 8204 103rd st Jax, fl 32210

Review about: Xl Brooklyn Whole Pep Left Ital Sausage Right Beef.

3.1
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dominos Pizza Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

DominosCares
Dominos Pizza Verified Representative

I'm sorry we let you down! Please contact us at bit.ly/dpz_cares and please mention reference# 2842874 so we can help make this right! *JC