2.7
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I visited the Dominoes Pizza in New Carrollton, MD this afternoon. My experience was very disappointing.

First the manager was on the phone and I had to wait to place an order. Secondly, after he took my order whereby I asked if perhaps I could get the special with thick crust and he responded yes. I ordered just that a three topping thick crust. He then called out to an employee and stated I need to talk to you and did just that.

They spent several minutes conversating/debating prior to preparing my order. The manager then proceeded to prepare orders without wearing gloves. Note he was on the phone at the front counter (germs) proceeded to the back having discussion. I don't know when he possibly could have washed his hands.

Maybe I missed that. He then called an employee to the preparation line to assist (one that had just come in from outside.) Never say him wash his hands either. When I asked the manager why they did not wear gloves. He stated that the food was precooked and they didn't need to wear gloves.

I questioned that and he stated this time that they don't have to wear gloves. Lastly, when I got back to work my order was incorrect. I had a thin crust. When I called the employee that answered the phone was very combative and insisted that I ordered a thin crust pizza.

I asked to speak to the manager that took my order. He also insisted I ordered a thin crust. I reminded him that he repeated what I wanted twice thick crust not thin. Finally, he suggested he make another pizza.

However, I have returned to work and the cost was the same so therefore i will consider it a bad experience. Apparently customer service as well as hygiene is not a priority in this establishment.

Review about: Dominos Pizza Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Service, Wrong order, Rude behaviour.

Comments