Verified Buyer

Order #926 on 10/3/20 store#8419

I had placed an order &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; it was to be ready for curbside up by 6:06 pm. I get there & call to let them know I was there for my pickup.

The person who answered didnt see my order come thru & asked for my ph#. He was finally able to locate my order after a couple time being placed on hold. He then explained that he was only able to find the order # & not what I actually ordered. So finally he said okay your order will be ready in 10 min, at this point my food have not been made.

I knew it was going to be longer than 10 minutes. Sure enough I waited in the parking lot for about 20-25 min. I called them to see if my order was ready as it had been longer than 10 minutes. I received my order & that was it.

No apologies or any sort of discount. I was so very upset but I seen how busy they were & decided to call another day & when I wasnt so upset. I called today 10/6 at 5:40 & ask to speak with a manager, I spoke with Natalie. I explained to her my situation & waited for a response, it took her about 30 seconds & a hello are you still there, total silence.

She finally said she heard me & she was sorry about what happened & that they were busy & she doesnt have control of the online ordering system , that corporate handles that.

I asked her what she can do to make the situation right, maybe a coupon or a discount on my next order & she said nothing. She basically said she could do anything so then I told her I would contact corporate if she could give me her name & hung up.

I have not once experienced this behavior of customer service with a dominos & I will be sure not to ever go to that location ever again!

Comments

#1933391

If you got the food, no refund!

Dominos Pizza Reviews