Verified Reviewer

I keep having delivery drivers from the Eagle Point, Oregon store come to my house looking for 3 different addresses which are next door to me. My housenumber is 128.

They are looking for 134, 136, 138 which are apartments and condos next door to me which they deliver to ALL THE TIME. Last night (12/21/20 at 9pm my doorbell rings and Im already in bed because I have to get up early for work. They asked if this is 138. My address numbers are on my house and you can clearly see when you walk up the sidewalk with my porch light and the bright motion light that comes on whenever anybody walks up my driveway.

So I called and talked to a shift manager and told him and all I got was oh sorry. Well I just happens again. And I called the manager again and all I get is oh well I will talk to my driver. This store must not pay much because every time someone has came to my door it is a different person.

I told the manager that I do NOT order Dominos pizza never have never will.

It taste like cardboard. So fix the PROBLEM!!!

User's recommendation: Please if you order from them let them know how to get to your house and have it clearly marked with your address.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Dominos Pizza Cons: Delivery person, Customer service is awful, Custmer service.

Location: 10586 Highway 62, Eagle Point, OR 97524