2.4
Nutrition Description
Poster decreased review rating.

October 13, 2018

Huntington Beach location.

I had ordered 2 pizzas. The main one that I had a problem with is the thin crust one with light sauce, mushroom, and pineapple.

When the delivery came the guy that delivered it was rude to begin with. But my friend and I just thought, "Oh okay it's raining, he might be busy with other deliveries or having a bad day, it's fine."

I go ahead and open the box and my pizza came like that (see attached picture). I immediately called Huntington beach dominos. I did not get the first guys name, but I told him I had just got my delivery and the thin crust pizza I had received looks like trash. It's burnt and I did not pay for burnt pizza. He immediately said, "yeah, you asked for light sauce so that's how it comes." I responded back saying, "Are you seriously telling me I paid for burnt food?" He laughed and said, "Yeah, you kinda did." Out of pure anger and shock, I asked to speak to the manager and I can hear him laughing in the back with his other co-workers saying, "HAHA she wants the manager."

I honestly had never had customer service THIS BAD before. The workers disrespect and rudeness was unacceptable.

I talked to the manager and honestly he didn't even seem to care. He didn't apologize about the altercation and he just treated the situation like it was a joke. I asked for a refund and a confirmation of the refund. He told me that it will take 3 business days to receive the refund, so I'm still waiting on that.

I am just in utter shock at what kind of business and customer service this location had.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominos Pizza Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Rude employees over phone.

Comments

Looks like a no cheese light sauce thin crust lol get a damn pasta. If you cant eat cheese dont eat at dominos, go to a vegan pizza place. #whinnybaby

Shocking anyone would serve that.

That looks disgusting! Who would eat that? If they advertised that picture on billboards and in magazines of their pizzas, they would go out of business.

You immediately called Dominos? I would have immediately called first:The Sheriff's department, Second:The Health Department, and Third:Dominos, who probably would have kept hanging up on me anyway, so best just to call them last.

It looks like a homeless person took a dump in a pizza box. Call up a lawyer right away and sue the britches off of Dominos!