4.2
Nutrition Description

I ordered from the columbia tn store on dec. 29th 2017 under the name derek benderman.

I placed my order online. My order was accepted and according to the tracker was made and accurate checked. As it was nearing time for my tasty pizza, oh surprise a phone call. Its a dominos employee telling me that they do not deliver to my address, mind you this is 30 minutes after i have ordered its been accepted and i made plans accordingly for my eating tonight.

He informs me he doesnt deliver here after dark. Though i am in his delivery range all other hours of the day. So i ask him if he honestly rather throw away my food thats already been cooked for a place inside of your delivery range and loose a long term customer. Because of the time of day????

If your not going to deliver after dark dont advertise 1am close times!!!!! I am completely appalled by the way this was handled.

So while i figure out what else i have to eat or if any where else is still open ill be posting my bbb reveiw as well as my opinion and facts of experience with your company to everyone i know. If you dont respect your customers they wont respect you, and you will loose them like you have my buisness.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominos Pizza Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments