1.7

Hello,

On Friday, December 4th at 7:11 pm I ordered a large pizza, 2 liter sprite, and garlic knots through the dominoes app. I received noticed through the tracker that my order was complete at 8 pm but I did not receive my food.

I contacted the restaurant at 538 Carmel Ave Glenside,Pa to inform them that I hadnt received my food. They were very rude and unprofessional and refused to give me a straight answer. Someone,presumably the manager on duty yelled in the background to the employee who answered the phone , that the app was not accurate and I would be receiving my food in the next 15 minutes. I asked how could they be sure if they didnt even take my name or ask what I ordered.

They rushed me off the phone and said they had it pulled up on the screen but still never actually asked me for any identifying information. I called back 30 minutes later when I still had not received my food and was told the driver would be there in 15 minutes. I called back a half hour later because I still had not received my food and was told that the driver returned the food because he realized the order was not correct. This explanation was not truthful because I could hear a conversation between the employee who answered the call and another associate in which the other associate told the call to just tell her her order was wrong or something and we had to remake itIm assuming the employee that answer called forgot to place me on mute before having the conversation.

It was clear my food was never made and the lie was given to cover up the fact that my order was never made. When I demanded to speak with a manager, the manager got on the phone offered a half hearted apology and told me it would be another 20 minutes. Finally after two hours of waiting my food was dropped off on my doorstep. The pizza was cold, overcooked and not edible.

They also forgot to bring my 2 liter sprite. When I called back to inform them that my sprite had never been delivered they told me they would send the delivery driver back with my sprite. The driver never returned and I never received my sprite that I paid for.

The customer service experience and quality of the food I received after two hours of placing my order was atrocious.

I would appreciate if someone would follow up with this location for some training and additional coaching. This experience has soured me from ordering anything else from dominoes.

My order# 19476 for reference.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Dominos Pizza Cons: Felt like eating pizza shaped cardboard lightly peppered, Poor customer service skills, Mess up orders and do not return refunds.

Location: 538 Mount Carmel Avenue, Glenside, PA 19038

Comments

#1961296

The driver probably never returned with the Sprite because you stiffed him on his tip.

#1961407
@PissedConsumer1961296

If you don’t have facts maybe you should refrain from responding.

#1961408
@PissedConsumer1961296

No I tipped him very well the first time despite the terrible service.

Dominos Pizza Reviews