I am absolutely done with ordering Dominos all together and will not recommend this service to anyone. I ordered a philly cheese sandwich with extra steak and what I got was a complete joke.

It had barely one layer of meat, hardly any unions and green peppers and the bread was undercooked and soggy. Worst sandwich I have ever had the displeasure of purchasing. It was not anything like a philly cheese steak sandwich. Someone needs to go back to the drawing board.

Not the mention the Price. I paid an extra dollar for extra meat and got shafted all the way around. My wife and I are partial to the pasta bread bowls and actually like them, but with the last few disappointments we are done with Dominos all together. My last order we received a salad that was not at all worth what we paid.

There are better choices with better product here in our town like Pizza hut, Papa Murphy's and Papa Johns. Not to mention the local home town pizza establishments. Maybe its just the store and its employees but it doesn't really matter Domino's has left a bad taste in our mouths literally. Not that this complaint will go anywhere like the last one I sent about the salad we ordered, I guess it doesn't really matter, Dominos will not ever see us again anyway.

Now off to close my online account. Good reddens and we feels robbed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominos Pizza Sandwich.

Reason of review: more than this list could show.

I didn't like: Quality of food, Store staff behavior, Lack of product in pizza.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 12, 2015.

Comments

You are a *** for actually taking the time to write this

I agree worst Philly steak sandwich hardly any meat will never order one from there and hope no else does

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #1192622

If u r not satisfied with your order dominos will fix it n u get it free

SCREWDOMINOS

I would just Like my money back!