Los Angeles, California
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

Aloha,

Not sure about all Domino's Pizza but the one in Ewa Beach has know real method of how they top their pizza. I recently order a large three topping pizza for $9 (special) and was told that an additional topping would be an additional $3.00....no problem I thought. Well problem is additional topping portion is based upon the person making the pie. For an extra $3, I received slivers (about 15 pieces) of bell pepper. They were so small that it was hard to discern what it actually was. When I asked how they know the portion they said it goes by the ounce.....I asked is this 2 ounces, and they "about"? What the Fkcu is "about". I should have put $10 on the counter and said that is "about $12"

Dominos Ewa Beach can Suck It!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dominos Pizza Pizza
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Submit review

Comments

unfairhiringprastices

You are the fool for agreeing to pay an extra $3 for one topping when most stores charge like $1.As for the meaning of about, look up your second grade math book and you will know that means approximately.

That it is an estimate.

Then again I am not surprised you don't know the definition.Anyone that would agree to pay an extra $3 for one topping is not that bright to begin with.