Los Angeles, California
Featured Not resolved

Aloha,

Not sure about all Domino's Pizza but the one in Ewa Beach has know real method of how they top their pizza. I recently order a large three topping pizza for $9 (special) and was told that an additional topping would be an additional $3.00....no problem I thought. Well problem is additional topping portion is based upon the person making the pie. For an extra $3, I received slivers (about 15 pieces) of bell pepper. They were so small that it was hard to discern what it actually was. When I asked how they know the portion they said it goes by the ounce.....I asked is this 2 ounces, and they "about"? What the Fkcu is "about". I should have put $10 on the counter and said that is "about $12"

Dominos Ewa Beach can Suck It!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dominos Pizza Pizza
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1206544

You are the fool for agreeing to pay an extra $3 for one topping when most stores charge like $1.As for the meaning of about, look up your second grade math book and you will know that means approximately.

That it is an estimate.

Then again I am not surprised you don't know the definition.Anyone that would agree to pay an extra $3 for one topping is not that bright to begin with.