Dominos Pizza - Toppings and portions
Not sure about all Domino's Pizza but the one in Ewa Beach has know real method of how they top their pizza. I recently order a large three topping pizza for $9 (special) and was told that an additional topping would be an additional $3.00....no problem I thought. Well problem is additional topping portion is based upon the person making the pie. For an extra $3, I received slivers (about 15 pieces) of bell pepper. They were so small that it was hard to discern what it actually was. When I asked how they know the portion they said it goes by the ounce.....I asked is this 2 ounces, and they "about"? What the Fkcu is "about". I should have put $10 on the counter and said that is "about $12"
Dominos Ewa Beach can Suck It!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "Ordered thin crust veg. Had to wait over an hour and a half to receive it.Pizza was burnt had no pineapple ,no jalapenos as asked for paid $20. Worst..."
- "I ordered a pizza online on my credit card after I payed for it 5 mins later they call me saying they don't deliver in that area after 5? So..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "Had candle burning in bathroom for 2 1/2 hours - smoke alarm went off. I went into bathroom to find candle engulfed in 6 inch flames. Doused with water to..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..."