Verified Reviewer

1.5

Update by user May 17, 2021

I asked if he was the manager he wouldn’t confirm that he was he just said “how can I help you” I repeated are you the manager he simply said again “how can I help you” he was rude throughout the conversation and then simply hung up on me. He never apologized, nor did he do anything to make me feel like they were sorry at all for delivering undercooked and *** food.

He wanted to re-cook another order and send it to me but I don’t trust anyone to do that.

Especially when they’re that rude to me on the phone! I certainly would expect them to do something to my food on the second delivery in Spite

Original review posted by user May 17, 2021

My husband and I have been working in the yard all weekend and decided to treat ourselves to dominos for dinner Sunday evening.

We ordered two sandwiches some wings and chocolate lava crunch cakes.

The order came extremely fast which was weird. When I took the food inside the wings were barely cooked and had a minimal amount of sauce on them.

I drove into my sandwich because I was starving! I thought I had Covid or something because the sandwich had no taste

My husband said his sandwich didnt taste like anything either. I only ate half of my sandwich and moved onto the chocolate lava cakes and when I opened them there was some kind of a glue on top of my cakes that look like raw cake batter or maybe Seaman? I called the store and asked to talk to the manager who was extremely rude to me!

He wanted to re-cook my order which I refused.

There were some awkward silence and he grumbled that he would refund my money and hung up on me

Customer service sucks! But not as bad as the food did!!!

User's recommendation: Dont order from Long Neck DE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominos Pizza Chicken Sandwich.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments