Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I placed an order at 3:12 today online. At 4 o’clock I looked online to see if the pizza had left out for delivery.

It said the driver had left at 4:11 to deliver the pizza. I received a call but the phone only rang once. I answered the phone and the driver hung up. I called the driver right back he didn’t say a word I kept saying hello and then I hung up.

Then I called to the store and spoke to an female employee. I began to tell her what happened and ask where did the pizza go because on line it said that the pizza have been delivered. While in the middle of me explaining to her what happened her driver walked in and she immediately started speaking to him in a foreign language. Then I asked her if I can speak to the manager she advised me that she was the manager at that time so I began to ask her if she could have him deliver my pizza.

She began to speak in a foreign language and then I can hear herself as well as others in the background laughing. At this time I said deliver my pizza or I call corporate. She began to laugh louder. I hang up wait two minutes and call back.

At this time a male answered the phone. I asked him what was his name He said Lassanah, and that he was the general manager. I begin to explain to him what happen. He said hold on a minute and begin to speak in the same foreign language as the driver and the female employee.

Then they all begin to laugh. He then said to me I’m going to send your pizza out for delivery. I did tell him I was going to call corporate and he said go ahead and the other employees and his self began to laugh. 10 minutes later I received a call from the driver saying delivery for dominoes.

Myself and my 12-year-old son went downstairs to get the pizza and for me to sign for it because I paid for it with my debit card. The driver got out handed my son the pizza and I sent to the driver I’m going to call corporate. He began to laugh and started yelling out in a foreign language he proceeded to get in his car pointed back at me and laughed at that time I was able to take a picture. I’ve never been so upset or seen such unprofessionalism with customer service.

This is not the first time that something like this has happened at that particular dominoes but it is the first time That has gotten this extreme to the point where the employees managers general managers shift managers drivers cooks all can laugh at a paying customer. Something needs to be done with that staff and especially that driver. I was scared to take the pizza from the delivery guy because I don’t know exactly what they did to the pizza after they laughed when I said I was calling corporate and my children are supposed to eat this pizza.

The staff there is disgusting and I hope the owner really goes through new applications because I’m sure he has loss business because of his unprofessional and disrespectful customer service skills with his staff maybe they need training. I will never order from this dominoes again and I’m going to tell everyone I know to never order from the dominoes on Clinton Ave., Irvington, NJ.

Review about: Dominos Pizza Vehicle Driver.

Comments