Verified Reviewer

4.0

I called to get the code for my points from my order on Tuesday I made over the phone, that I was not given to from the delivery driver. Whomever the guy was that answered the phone all rude and disrespectful and wouldn't give me his name, he needs to be fired.

As soon as possible. I really hope recordings are had with these calls so you can hear for yourself how rude and nasty he was. All I wanted was the code. He acted like he had to pay for my foodBla-bla.

He said the owner was Jennifer, but I need her boss. She may have helped, but then again putting up with an employee like that, she wouldn't do much. They're probably seeing one another, that's how it normally goes with a disrespectful employee and gets away with it. VERY unprofessional.

Should do some research. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely, Lost customer.

User's recommendation: Unprofessional employees.!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominos Pizza Vehicle Driver.

Dominos Pizza Pros: Good quality, We tend to love the food and prices.

Dominos Pizza Cons: Unprofessional, Complaint not been taken seriously, Horrible and unprofessional customer service.

Location: 4201 N Lee St, Ayden, NC 28513

Comments

You are a disgusting individual.

Dominos Pizza Reviews