2.1K views

I went into Domino's to pick up my phoned in order.An employee was preparing a pizza order.

The employee that came to the counter to help me, for some reason, told the guy preparing a pizza order to come to the window and to take my payment. I think the first employee didn't know how to do a Debit payment. The employee that originally came to help me walked over and began to put his bare (no gloves)unwashed hands on the pizza dough that had been being prepared. He proceeded to call another employee over to question the size of the dough and she than began to put her bare and unwashed hands on the same pizza dough.

I wasn't there when the pizza preparation was started so I don't know if the first guy washed his hand first but he didn't have gloves on either.Yuck !!!!

Review about: Dominos Pizza Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I went to domino's pizza and notice , They were not wearing hair net's or gloves while preparing the pizzas.

I then ask the manager if I could see him outside a moment politely, I ask him about SQF and I ask him what about the food protection policy, I see 8 guys in a kitchen 5people preparing food and to me was unsanitary.

He informed me they don't have to because the oven heats to 500 degrees.And I said what about hair and what about the other guys boxing pizza up?

Do you think there's a slight chance a hair may fall in the food after it come out of Oven!

Your handle food!

Come on people! Listen if your running food buisness, And in direct contact with the food! wear hairnets and gloves and all contact protectection.

That's how people get food poison and Germs are spread.Thats my Rant

Lynchburg, Virginia, United States #1337063

That is filthy,something needs to change there,they need gloves

Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States #1311733

No gloves!Don't tell me that heat takes care of all worries or that gloves can tear and fall off...

there are regulations for food preparation...serve safe certification requirements by health dept.

where are these certificates?Can't believe food is peeped without gloves!!

to Alisa Simpson Bronx, New York, United States #1316191

Have you ever taken a ServSafe course? Just finished mine. Most health codes don't require gloves unless the employees are dealing with eggs or raw meat.

to Anonymous Ona, Florida, United States #1316837

That may be so but they are required to wash their hands before handling food.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1302812

Plastic Gloves tear and sometimes can go into the food.

Marshall, Missouri, United States #1198563

Everything goes in the oven at 450+ degrees for at least 6 min.Last I checked none of those bacteria, or anything else living could survive that.

I would say it's safe.Although if the person cutting your pizza hasn't washed their hands that is where I would be concerned.

to Anonymous Bronx, New York, United States #1316192

For the most part, that's true. However it doesn't kill viruses. Employees aren't required to wear gloves because they wash their hands and don't handle raw meat or the post-bake product.

Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1074068

I also went to Domino's today and was disgusted at what I saw a employee making pizzas with no gloves. One employee had on a nasty band aid I will never order pizza again...

These people need to wear a glove some of these people are from foreign countries.. they need to wash their hands. Where is the health department on?