Resolved
2.5

Update by user Jun 03, 2015

I got a phone call today from a district manager who was very apologetic and said he is sending me a coupon in the mail for free food.Time will tell if that part is true, but he seemed very sincere and so I do feel better about this situation.

He mentioned hiring new people in charge and to asked me to please go back in the future, that things would be better.For now, I will go to a different location, but maybe in the future I will try them again.

Original review posted by user May 20, 2015

I ordered over the phone.Ordered 1 pizza and Cinn Sticks.

Get to the window and the girl hands me the pizza but nothing else. I mention I also ordered cinn sticks and she goes to the back and this man comes back with an attitude telling me he's the one who took the order and it would be a 10 min wait for Cinn Sticks if I wanted any. The whole reason for calling ahead is so that I DONT HAVE TO WAIT! My special needs son in the back seat was upset that he wouldnt be getting cinn sticks.

I decide instead that I will use my coupon for free parm bites instead and we can see in the back and the guy is yelling to another working about US and the CINN STICKS! How RUDE!!! It was HIS FAULT and he's mad at us????! Seriously?!!!

She tells us to go to the next window where I HAD TO ASK FOR MY CHANGE AND RECEIPT! I don't plan to ever go to this Dominos ever again!!! They just lost a good customer! p.s.

I am NOT upset with the cashier.She was very nice to us the whole time.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dominos pizza pizza from Dominos Pizza. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dominos Pizza to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service, worker rude, no change and receipt and wait when ordered ahead. Author liked the most love the pizza. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Papa Johns Pizza. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dominos Pizza for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments