3.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I have a pizza rewards online account with Dominos. In the month of September 17 my account was hacked.

I was notified by email that an order was placed on my acct. that I had not placed. I followed up with the store (in another state), they canceled the order, I checked my credit card statement - no harm done, but this continued to happen another five times in the month of September. Each time I reached out to the store expressed my concern and was told there was nothing they could do about it, if a charge appears on my acct.

to report it to the c.c company. In the midst of this happening I changed my password to the Domino's acct (which did not help). Five weeks later a charge appears on my c.c. statement.

I perfectly understand the company can not reverse the charge, there is a process, this is the world we live in, identity thief. But what you can control is the empathy you render to your customers. Your network was hacked and this is why pizzas were ordered on my account. Comments from your employees such as, take it up with your credit card company, we don't handle those issues in this department, this happens all the time, it is not our fault are empty, generic, robotic and mean spirited.

For the last several years I have ordered only Dominos pizzas. I work for a Fortune 500 company as a H.R. employee, for our hiring blitzes, I have ordered about $2500 over the several months. I have removed my company credit card off your account and disconnected my online account.

I would recommend to anyone reading this to remove your bank card from their account.

They will offer you no assistance if this should happen to you. signed a new Pizza Hut Customer

Review about: Dominos Pizza Rewards Program.

I didn't like: I realize you have franchise stores however you are one dominos.

Comments

"is the empathy you"

Awwwwwwwwwww, they didn't break out the violins and cry along with you did they? I get it, you want more than the apology they offered huh?

You may want to be sure whatever you ordered on isn't compromised.

You may want to check and see if your email address and password are on the dark web meaning this is the least of your worries.

May I ask how did they get your CC number? Please don't tell me you're so lazy and stupid that you allowed a pizza chain or anyone else to store your CC number just to save a few steps when ordering a pie.

Good grief. They are correct.

Quit wasting your time calling the store.

The bank will help you. As a business professional I really would expect you to know that.